This car has been restored with my own repro parts, from what was originally just a body I unexpectedly picked up in a scrapyard auction. I managed to pick up a chassis from a fellow collector
and borrowed a complete car from him so I could mould up the windscreen and front grille. I found one pair of the correct wheels for the rear in amongst my collection of odd wheels,
and found some similar ones for the front. I hope to mould and cast copies of the correct wheels for the front shortly. It has a genuine RX motor in and runs reasonably well, all things considered,
but I would like to replace the guide assembly with something better at some point.